Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time!!!!!!!!

It is time for the Church to arise!

It is time for you, the Church, to walk in righteousness and holiness.

It is time for you to walk in power and in might.

It is time for you to walk in humility, forgiveness, and most of all, love.

It is time that you depend on Me, lean on Me, and trust Me for everything.

It is time that you leave all doubt and fear behind, and let faith rise up within you.
It is time that you praise Me, bless Me, and glorify My name.

It is time that you preach My Gospel everywhere you go.

It is time that you lay hands on the sick and see them recover.

It is time that you bind up the brokenhearted and proclaim freedom for the captives.

It is time that you pray like never before.

It is time that you expect Me to do the impossible.

It is time that you see Me for all that I am and receive all that I have for you.

It is time!

* I got this in an email. I had to pass it along*

No comments: