Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My 50 days in Psalms

I as stated before I am in the book of Psalms. That is , I am studying/reading through them.
Today is the 50th day and 50th Psalm. (I am reading one a day.) There is so much in this book of the Bible. Psalm 50 was a great read today. I read it several times- over& over . Each time God was speaking into my life about a different part of the chapter. God showed me His greatness in the Chapter, the way to apply it to my life, and multiple sermons/messages that could come from Psalm 50. I am a preacher/teahcer so my heart leans in that direction- looking for sermon/message ideas. Or just being open to them :) I have to remind myself that it is not always about getting it out to others- much needs to be applied to my life - first!
Here am I, Lord. Send me, use me, transform me! ( one of my constant prayers)

Matt

No comments: