Saturday, April 19, 2008

Psalms .....

I am still read/praying/ talking to God through His Psalms.
I am now on Psalm 109. As God has lead me through this book I know I have grown closer to Him. Much wisdom has been given to me in these verses. Many ideas for future sermons/messsages have been put on my heart from this book.
I will say again, read through the book of Psalms. You may say 150 chapters is a lot and it is, but if you don't have a personal relationship with God before you read them - you will after you have read through them.
I recommend not to just read them as just another thing you did that day. Pray , read, study, seek God- through them.
So 100 plus days of God's Psalms- I wouldn't trade my time with God in these verse for anything.
To Him be the glory!
Psalm 108: 12-13 , " Give us help from trouble, for the help of man is useless. Through God we will do valiantly, for it is He who shall tread down our enemies."

No comments: